Ways to Support Us...
Your support enables IN to be creative and stay on the "cutting edge". Did you know:
- IN was the first organization in Maryland to help people move from nursing homes to their own REAL homes.
- IN was the first to produce consumer-friendly publications.
- IN's Transportation Action Group got the City of Bowie to make 100% of its bus stops accessible.
Your support no matter how great or small will positively affect many lives.
Ways To Support Independence Now:
Become a Member of IN
(download the membership form as a Word document or in PDF format)
- Receive our newsletter
- Elect the Board of Directors
- Receive updates on issues affecting the disability community
Donate your time and talent as:
- an Independence Now Board member
- a committee member
- Volunteer for special events, i.e. (creative cooking class, setting up and breaking down, assisting w/food prep and assisting consumers.
- Translator for Independence Now's publications for availability in different languages.
Make a financial gift:
Any time and in any amount, your gift will enable IN to accomplish more! Donate using PayPal or Network for Good using the links below.
Search the internet using GoodSearch and shop using GoodShop.
With Goodsearch you search the web and raise a penny for our cause. With GoodShop you shop, you save and they donate a percentage to IN. Simply follow the instructions on their How It Works page.
Remember IN in your will:
- Designate IN to receive a financial gift from your estate
- Designate IN as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
- Donate stocks, bonds or real property
Make an in-kind donation:
- recycling empty printer cartridges, old cell phones and
small electronics reduces landfill and raises money for IN!
- professional expertise & more